FACT FINDING TRIP TO UAE AND SAUDI ARABIA
The ELOT project is arranging a factfinding trip to United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia in late autumn of 2022.
On the trip we are going to visit either Gulf Food Manufacturing fair in Dubai or Saudi HORECA, the largest hospitality, food and beverage exhibition in Saudi Arabia.
In addition to the trade show the trip consists of following program:
• Meeting at the Chamber of Commerce (UAE & Saudi Arabia)
• Visit to Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority
• Visit to Saudi Food and Drugs Authority (SFDA)
• Visit to the Events/ Exhibitions
• Visit to food staff companies/factories/supply chain/hyperstores/hydroponics farms
• Arab business culture seminar/ cultural program in the evenings and free time
During the trip a meeting and a mini trade show with potential clients will be arranged. In the meeting you will get feedback of the products from your company and their suitability to the Near East market and potential clients on it.
The primary objectives of the visit(s) are:
• Fact finding
• Exploring market potential
• Identifying potential opportunities/ partners in the region.
If you are interested to explore your company’s potential in this special market, please sign up at https://bit.ly/arabia191122
and answer the few questions at https://hakosurvey.hakosalo.fi/kysely.asp?q=aOOhhiTS5050